Our 2019 Events
We had so much going on in 2019, from day trips to shows, presentations to birthday parties and much more...
- Presentations by Darlington Carers Support at which the Darlington Carer Support team described what they can do to assist our carers
- Presentation by St Teresa's Hospice at which we were appraised of what the hospice can offer in the hope of working more closely together
- 10th Birthday Party - at Darlington Cricket Club with guest entertainer Robson Field (just as our up and coming event on 30th April), buffet, bar, raffle and chat
- Visit 'Catch your Breath' in Durham/lunch out
- Presentation by BOC Home Oxygen on how the assessment works, service and safety
- Visit Darlington Hippodrome for Darlington Operatic Society's 'Top Hat'
- Presentation of NHS Long Term Plan (Heart and Lung Focus) at Healthwatch Darlington. The presentation showed that there were next to no planned provisions for respiratory despite announced Government priorities. Breathe Easy Darlington representatives may clear and loud representations about this.
- Presentation by Groundworks North East & Cumbria of their work on volunteer projects
- Trip and lunch on Teesside Princess
- Table Top Sale for funds
- Presentation by Community Respiratory Nurse on inhaler use and types
- Information Stand in Cornmill Centre/COPD Day presenting Breathe Easy Darlington and the assistance they offer